Indian Army Day - I know you're out there safeguarding your huge family!

         

  I know you're out there safeguarding your huge family!

These sluggish days 
Which just don't pass 
No matter how much I try!
I grapple each day 
To get my head off you 
Which just can't seem to be true!
The sight of slight drizzles meeting the water in the lake,
We've enjoyed this together with our hearts wide open and our eyes wide awake!
My hands in yours and yours in mine 
Is all we've wanted since our eyes met for the first time!
Our love for dogs brought us together,
Who would've thought 
It would be such a wonder!
I won't say I miss you when you're not around, 
Coz I know, you're out there safeguarding your huge family!
I'd like to say though,
That someday when you're here 
We'll be just as we were when you left 
Coz the distances don't attenuate our love 
It just amplifies!
The drizzles and dogs are waiting for you 
Your little family is waiting for you!
Faces smiling and eyes sparkling with utter pride 
Just waiting for you! 
These sluggish days just don't pass
Can't get my head off you!
Just

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heroes who don’t necessarily work on the borders!

1962 - The Victory That Was Possible

Chalo Dilli !- Remembering India’s First Army